Outfit: Jo No Fui-Ensemble






Last weekend we were at the civil wedding of my sister-in-law and it was wonderful! The 
bridal couple was beaming of happiness and there was this special atmosphere that one
can only find at weddings. I love that!


I didn't want to wear a dress this time so I decided to go for a skirt and shirt combo.
I found the perfect pattern in an old burdastyle, a designer pattern from JO NO FUI
I always wanted to make this one but hadn't had the opportunity to wear it so I was 
happy to finally have found one. 

Because I have some problems with my right foot (it's somehow thick, I don't know why)
I had to wear these not so high shoes but they were comfortable so it was ok. 
Normally I also would have opted for a smaller clutch but I was asked to take
pictures during the ceremony so I had to take a bigger bag along to put all my 
equipment in. 

We stayed at the bridegroom's parents and our children didn't want to leave in the end
because they were such nice and lovely people. I love it when our family becomes bigger
and bigger and when alien people are suddenly 'my' family:o)


Shirt & Blouse: Made by me (Burda Style 11/13, 130)
Sunnies: John Richmond
Earrings: Konplott
Shoes: Deichmann













Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen