Outfit: Chloé Marcie


On Christmas there was finally a chance to sneak out and have a walk alone with my hubs - 
doesn't happen that often;o) It was freaking cold but we really enjoyed the view over the 
Baltic Sea and the fresh air. It turned out to be a rather short walk because it was so cold....
My favorite pieces in this outfit are the Tory Burch boots I got on sale (50% less, yiiipppiiiee:o) 
and the Chloé Marcie Mini bag. I love those small bags because I don't have to carry around 
too much but still have everything essential with me. 




Now I wish all of you a joyful, festive and great last night of the year!! We are staying in and 
my hubs is preparing some delicious dishes. Afterwards we either play board games or end 
up staring at Benedict Cumberbatch in Sherlock Holmes;o) We are so addicted to that 
 show right now....:o)






Coat: Hox Italy
Scarf: Sheinside
Boots: Tory Burch (on SALE here)




Kommentare :

  1. Such a great post! Love the boots!
    Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    I hope 2015 will be an amazing year for you!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look darling and that bag is too cute! Love the pop of red!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    AntwortenLöschen