Instagram Roundup

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Here's what happened in my life  lately
(or a tiny little fraction of what really happened;o)

I'm still in love with this Asos dress. It's so cozy for fall 
and I love the leopard print:o) 

I searched a bit and found a few similar ones (even on sale:o) since mine is sold out.






I wore this outfit recently for a coffee date with my hubs at our pretty little 
café right around the corner. 

Homemade dress // Asos shoes // Coccinelle Bag // No Name Scarf // Asos Watch 





My two cuties in their new sweaters which I sewed for 
them. (I'm a little proud of that because they look so cute;o)




It's always a real pleasure getting red roses for nothing:o)





I'm almost never wearing that ring although I really like it. It's a little hard to combinate with that turquoise. I don't have so many teal items in my closet.

Homemade Dress // Coccinelle Bag // Ottoman Hands Ring





I'm so glad I sewed this dress. It was the perfect piece to wear at my sister-in-laws wedding. Here is the whole post where you can see me wearing it.

Find the pattern here.



Recently we discovered this place for the first time and it was a great 'playground' for the kids. Hiding behind those big iron horses was just what they had in mind;o)






We had our old aunt over for a visit a few weekends ago and she was nice and sweet as always. We are both always filled with so much happiness when she has visited us. I was baking a cake (always trying a new one:o) and we sit there and chat for hours. This time was the first time the kids were playing for themselves so we could really talk in private a little:o)





I recently made that pillow for one of my best friends and her couch:o) The anchor is made of a piece of old denim from my hubs:o) I really like to recycle things this way:o)

Find similar ones here:





I immediately fell in love with this top when I first saw it. And it was on sale:o) It was a perfect match to my ethno jeans I've never worn before... 

Primark jacket (similar here) // Bobeau Top // Lookbookstore Ring // C&A Jeans (similar here) // Deichmann Shoes (similar here) // Faith Bag 




I'm really trying to eat a little healthier and this yummy omelette totally got me:o) 



If you'd like to see more of my daily snapshots, follow me on Instagram @thedressbakery:o)
xoxo



Kommentare :

  1. Wow! Ich mag das Bild mit dem blauen Kleid und blauen Accessoires! Das würd ich genau so anziehen!

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Viele tolle Bilder und Eindrücke! Besonders hat es mir der Parka mit den Paillettenärmeln angetan und natürlich die süßen Giraffenpullis :-) ... - Ganz liebe Grüße aus Wien,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    AntwortenLöschen