This Week's Favorites

Julia from Gal meets Glam


Emily from Ivory Lane

Annabelle from Viva Luxury




Merritt from The Style Scribe


Emily from Ivory Lane


Melli from Fashion Argument


Verena-Annabella from Who is Mocca


This week my favorite looks are sweet cute girly dresses on one hand and on the other hand fall looks with grey, pink, brown, denim, black and a touch of yellow. 

Julia's dress is so 60's but gets a modern touch by those gorgeous Valentino's...and I love the background;o)
Emily has gotten me with her wonderful flower dress that reminds me of past summer days.
Annabelle's dress is so beautiful I could stare at it all day long and those colors...
Caitlin's dress is a classic piece that can be combined with just about anything but I really like her pink choice.

Merritt combines two of my favorite colors and I really love them for fall. Also her shoes give the outfit a very cool touch in combination with the beautiful blazer. 
Emily's outfit is fun:o) Look at her amazing heels and the neon clutch...so great!!
Melli's look shows the typical classic fall piece that should be in everyone's closet: the trench coat. I like her color combination with black and white. 
Verena-Annabella's outfit is so cozy yet sophisticated at the same time. The combo of skirt and sweater is pure coziness but combined with the coat it gets an elegant touch. 

I hope you get inspired by all those beautiful girls and wish you all a beautiful Sunday!!










Kommentare

  1. Ivory lane must be a favorite, she was featured twice. I love Viva luxury!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das sind wirklich sehr schöne Looks!
    Liebe Grüße
    Jennie

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen