This Week's Favorites

Christina from Passions for Fashion







Annabelle from Viva Luxury


Michèle from The Fashion Fraction


Priscila from My Showroom


Christine from Hello Fashion


All the outfits above still have some kind of summer vibe and I really like that mood I get in when summer is nearly over but there are a few days left where it is warm enough to wear shorts and skirts. 

Christina's outfit is so gorgeous 50's like. I especially like the contrast between the pastel pink skirt and the 'hard' black from the leather jacket and the Chanel Boy Bag. 
In Jessie's look I'm totally in love with her sweater and those heels!!! Killer!!!!
The third outfit is so cool, especially the boots, the hat and the sweater have gotten my attention. Orange and black is always a good idea:o)

Annabelle's look is just heaven!!! The combo of this blazer and those shorts....with those heels....totally in love with it!!!
Michèle wears such a special skirt, mixed with that funny bag...great!!
In Priscila's look I really love her turban hat with that feather. So 20's and 'The Great Gatsby'-like but with a modern twist through the heels and the small box clutch.

Christine has totally gotten me with her 'maxi dress dressed for fall' idea. Absolutely great!!! And I really like the color combo pink pastel and grey. I still have a maxi dress in my closet....so if it will get colder that would be an option for me as well:o)

I hope you like my picks and I wish all of you a great Sunday!
(Ps. only writing in english today since I'm still sick and cannot sit in front of my laptop for too long...)



Kommentare

  1. good picks ;)

    classy-nation.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Diese Art von Post gefällt mir sehr. Hab ich so noch nie gesehen!
    Das erste und das letzte gefallen mir am meisten!
    Liebste Grüße
    Ruth

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ...wow - da hast du wirklich wahnsinnig tolle Damen und Looks vorgestellt. Gefallen mir alle, da alle auf ihre Art perfekt aussehen ;)

    Liebst,
    freak in you

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Tolle Auswahl! Der erste Look ist mein absoluter Liebling <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Superschöne Looks die du da rausgesucht hast! Das erste, zweite, das vierte und letzte Outfit find ich am coolsten! Also eigentlich fast alle...! :-D

    Liebe Grüße,
    Stephanie

    http://veja-du.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen