Insta Summer - Part I

River Island Dress // Louis Vuitton Bag // Deichmann Sandals (similar here)



Watching a beautiful butterfly while walking 
around with my sister

Tory Burch Bag // Michael Kors Watch // Styleress Bracelet

Yummy:o)

Most beautiful heels from Zara:o) (similar here)

In love with summer:o)

Another pair of Zara Sale finds (similar here)

Yummy pasta

At our favorite spot again:o)



I haven't posted Insta pics in a long time so I thought I'll do a little summer review. If you want to see more, follow me @thedressbakery




Kommentare

  1. Love pictures!!
    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. such pretty pictures :)
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful photos, you're a great photographer! I'm loving the Styleress bracelet.

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. schöne bilder, die zara heels sind ein traum und dein schmuck gefällt mir auch super gut!
    liebst katiy♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen