Insta Tuesday

Love this garden table:o)



Summer in Berlin, haha... :o(


Bag - Coccinelle // Skirt - H&M (similar here
// Shoes - Deichmann (similar here)


Matching diner to the World Cup:o)


Got this card from my hubs just to say thank you for everything I do for him:o) 
Feels so good to hear that from time to time:o)


Dress - made by me (similar here) // Bag - DKNY 


Wish I had such a gardening place:o)


Beautiful summer table decoration


Clutch - Wanawake (similar here) // Dress - made by me (similar here)


I wish you all a very nice day:o)
Follow me on Instagram @thedressbakery to know more about my life!!






Kommentare

  1. Great post! full of inspiration :)
    xoxo - Ofri
    www.ofriraban.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your pictures!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. so cute. hope you’ll check out my blog at www.loveolia.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love all of these pictures. Especially the one with the tulips. Too cute.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post... http://www.fashboulevard.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen